A Monthly Review is a look back and a look forward, similar to a Weekly Review but with the time frame of a month.
Steps for a Monthly Review
- Review major accomplishments of the past month.
- Review the results of any metrics you are tracking.
- Plan the next month, reviewing monthly repeating tasks and upcoming annual repeating tasks.
- Review your value statement.
- Review goals & projects.
- Review ideas and decide whether to take action on any of them.
- Print calendars and/or lists if desired.
Monthly Review Questions
- How does what actually happened in the past month compare to what you had planned?
- What went well? Was progress made on projects and goals?
- Do all tasks, projects and goals align with your value statement?
- What didn’t go so well? Where are you stuck and what can you do about it?
- Did you make good use of your time?
- How can you increase productivity
View original post 71 more words